50% Discount - XMASS SPECIAL - LIMITED TIME
About Exam 70-649:
Exam 70-649: Upgrading Your MCSE on Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008, Technology Specialist, is intended for IT professionals who currently hold an MCSE on Windows Server 2003 certification and work in the complex computing environment of medium to large companies.
The best way to learn all the concepts needed for the 70–649 exam is by answering as many scenario-based questions as possible. In this application, we concentrate on some of the most intriguing questions you could be facing during this exam. These questions not only test if you know the concepts, but they will also test if you are able apply them. For each question we also provide answers with detailed explanations, references and links. Tackle these questions on the go, and keep your focus on the exam even during your breaks.
- 100 multiple-choice questions covering Exam 70-649
Note: The questions in this application are different from the ones in our other application for Exam 70-648.
-Two modes: Exam mode and Study Mode
- Provides your score at the end in Exam Mode (timed)
- Take Questions & Answers one by one in Study Mode
- Keep in your pocket at all time to keep your mind focused on the Exam
- No need for Phone/WiFi connection once you download the application
- Please note that the questions in this application are based on Exam 70-649, however we have provided 4 choices for the answers (A to D) with only one correct answer. This was done in order to reduce the physical space required on a small screen and therefore facilitate the reading. All questions come with detailed answers and references. The main objective is to challenge your knowledge on Windows Server 2008 and to help you prepare for the exam, it is not to simulate the exact conditions of the test.
- Let us know whether you like the concept and if you want to see more. We would appreciate your feedback and we will listen to it carefully.
Windows, MCSE, MCSA, MCITP are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corp. This application is not sponsored by, affiliated with or endorsed by Microsoft Corp.